Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2022

Orktober is here - Evil is back!

A big hello to all who remember me. I took some time off, much longer than I thought I would. On February 24th I stopped painting wargaming minis. When I saw real tanks invading european countries, I couldn't motivate myself playing with tiny ones... So I followed the news for an unhealthy week and decided to start/continue other projects like my metal vest that I'm wearing when visiting concerts. I read books, started to do some research on my family's history and after months I accepted that this war is still there and will continue to do so. 

In September I started a new Necron army in 15mm that I will show you in Necrovember, today I'm restarting this blog with some Orky stuff. I have painted over 60 miniatures in the last six weeks, so you will definetly see some stuff here, if you are still watching. Of course I will have to check out your progress as well and look forward to see some awesome stuff! 

Love and Peace and Waaaagh to all of you, 

 Skully :)

 





 

18 Kommentare:

  1. Nice to see you around again Miguel, welcome back :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am glad you are Ok Skully. I felt the same about it all in February - even though I am on the opposite side of the world. I could not keep on with my Cold War gone Hot games.
    Great looking Orky team! I look forward to seeing the Necrons.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah, it was quite a shock... it's awful that one gets used even to that. Thank you, Ben. :)

      Löschen
  3. glad to see u are good. just take each day at a time and hopefully all this crap will come to an end. like usual another great post. gonna see a Ghazgull Thraka?
    not sure if im the only one who likes to see special characters in 15mm..lol.
    lol still waiting for Nagash for ur 15mm undead army.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ghazkull...great idea! You are so right about Nagash, I totally forgot! :D

      Löschen
  4. Absolutely beautiful!

    You should post your battle vest for us to see... or do you mean a literal "metal vest" like Joakim's 😄

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey, Allison! Yes, I will share it... when I did some FINAL changes! :D

      Löschen
  5. So good you are back! I missed your work, pal! Right, real life got us all in the middle, but it's all about the way you endure this stuff. We want to see your metal vest! And the familiy line, but told in a Game of Thrones style!
    Seriously, I love your Orks, nice job and welcome back again!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. GoT style... damn, you have great ideas! Muchas gracias, Suber! :)

      Löschen
  6. Hey Skully,lovely work as usual. Thanks fro sharing Z

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Welcome back - understandable feeling, I haven't done much myself this year. And, love the orks!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Start painting again, we cannot ponder about this **** forever.

      Löschen
  8. Good to have you back. The state of the world may be bollocks, but your models are still great. Got to admit, I'm intrigued by this metal vest of yours...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, Toby! I think I'll really have to share it here then... :D

      Löschen

Five Leagues from Gotburg - Part 1

It's batrep time.