Montag, 24. August 2020

Let's add some characters

I've been knee-deep in 6mm for weeks now. From time to time I threw in a single 15mm to get a liile change of pace. This way I will build up a collection of fantasy characters for Hero Quest, Talisman, Runebound and RPGs in general. The first five are finished now: The Ranger, the Wizch, the Wizard, the Dwarf and the Warrior. If I want to complete a 15mm set for Talisman there's only 45 more to paint! ;)

The witch is from Blue Moon Miniatures, the rest is Ral Partha's Demonworld line.











12 Kommentare:

  1. Awesome work! The wizard is my favorite in the bunch. I have some 15mm fantasy that I've done for tokens for our family Dungeon boardgame.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice painting, especially since you're using NMM on the weapons and armour. They work really well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Absolute adorable critters. You're tempting me to go 15mm in Fantasy, damn you. I love the MNM on the knight. I think that technique works really well on small scales.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. So true... first time that technique worked for me. 15mm has MANY advantages, Javier! ;)

      Löschen
    2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're "adorable"... They are! And each one has so much character...

      Löschen
    3. Thanks, Allison! I feared that might be a problem when I started 15mm. Compared to my old citadel miniatures they are tiny, but yes - they still have enough personality to let me imagine little stories around them. :)

      Löschen
  4. Ooohhh, so in love with this! :O

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ONLY 45 more to go, lol. That would take me years. But you keep a nice steady pace at high quality. Outstanding work as always, love your formula for the knight's armour.

    AntwortenLöschen

Five Leagues from Gotburg - Part 1

It's batrep time.