Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021

Oooops, I did it again...

 ...I finished a team that's going to win!


15mm Blitz Bowl put me in a state of fever and painting teams is tempting when you can finish two per week. This time it's the Dwarves, coming from Zombiesmith's Portaball line. The pictures on their website didn't reveal much, you have to guesstimate the quality. But I have to say, Joshua is a nice guy and I'm very happy with the stuff I bought. Well yes... of course, I bought all seven teams. 

So, here they are. The Kazad-Dûm Krushers are on the pitch! 

P.S. I remixed and 3D-printed a diceholder to keep track of the score!  










10 Kommentare:

  1. They're great, I really like how the uniforms kind of look like adapted mineworker suits.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hmmmm... now that you mention it... yes, that was EXACTLY my idea! ;)

      Löschen
  2. Great minis and painting. I love the berserker!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are sweet! Oh, man, you got seven teams? Haha, you certainly don't disappoint! :D Looking forward to seeing them all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm so impressed (and very jealous). Great work on these, and overall great idea.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks, Mez! I know that you are a big fan of the game! :)

      Löschen

Five Leagues from Gotburg - Part 1

It's batrep time.