a blog for all things 15mm and other tiny toys
I love them all in their purpleness, especially the big guy at the top. Cheers!
Those 15mm oldschool imperial guard are ace.
genestealer cult army was always cool to play, but a 15mm genestealer cult army is badass. these look awesome man, great job.
Hot damn, these are sweet!Are these your sculpts?
Wow, they look ace! I didn't expect purple look so good on the Goliath truck, what a gorgeous work!!
I love them all in their purpleness, especially the big guy at the top. Cheers!
AntwortenLöschenThose 15mm oldschool imperial guard are ace.
AntwortenLöschengenestealer cult army was always cool to play, but a 15mm genestealer cult army is badass. these look awesome man, great job.
AntwortenLöschenHot damn, these are sweet!
AntwortenLöschenAre these your sculpts?
Wow, they look ace! I didn't expect purple look so good on the Goliath truck, what a gorgeous work!!
AntwortenLöschen